Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Friday Before.



The Friday before the big storm. Getting dressed with adorable little flats before all the snow came. ALL WEEKEND. For any of you who don't know, I hate winter. Like really hate winter! I actually loath winter. Not only do I hate being cold but I hate how much snow and cold limits my footwear choices. If I lived in, say Cali, I would be free to walk in little adorable flats and wedges and heels to my hearts content. Since Friday my feet have been encased in Uggs. Which, I like but it just becomes so not fun!




Anyway, the snow will be melting hopefully this week, and next week I am off to Vegas! Ahhh......the shoes I can wear there. The possibilities are endless.

Cheers my lovelies!

1 comment:

  1. Vegas sounds so exciting. I'm hopefully going sometime over the summer and I can't wait. I hope you have a blast! And I like your shoes. I'm shoe obsessed.

    -Elizabeth
    http://growingupscottish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete