Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spring Break

I am finally getting up some spring break pics! It has been crazy here. We were in Cabo with my parents and friends we met last year from Salt Lake City and cousins and their kids. We had a ball, relaxing and drinking and eating. The kids loved playing with their cousins and friends. It was another amazing trip.

This was our fourth year in Cabo at the same resort and we absolutely love it. The staff is amazing, and the food is stellar. And being all inclusive means it is a holiday for me too. I spent most of my time laying on the lawn chair and reading on my newly acquired (for this trip) kindle. I came back refreshed and ready to begin spring. Unfortunately, mother nature has other ideas. We have had record setting snow falls. Two in the last week and half. Good times. So I will sit here in my warm clothes unpatiently waiting for spring. I am needing all my warm weather clothes to be brought out. Hopefully soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment