Sunday, March 13, 2011

Girls night out!

Had a great night out Saturday with some girls who I haven't seen all together in like 10 years!! We all used to work together waitressing and we got together at the pub by my house to catch up and laugh.

I wore my new again fave R and R jeans and a new top from Anthropology that I just love. Got a lot of compliments and felt pretty! And these amazing best deal ever new shoes.

Hubby is away and the kids and I decided to go to the mall. I actually stopped in the Bay to use the ladies room, which is by the shoe department, amazingly smart layout! When I came out I noticed this great rack of clearance shoes. And everything was 50% off the last price. I cam across these beauty Rachel Rachel Roy shoes and noticed the price said $49.99! Original price was $175! So I took them up to the till after trying them on and thought for sure they would tell me they were priced wrong. They weren't! I got them for $26!!!!! Score!! The great bonus is that they are amazingly comfy even with my terrible foot, they were fantastic.

So my husbands children ( I call them that because this weekend I am not so impressed with them) were crazy all weekend. And I just found out that Jaker's has Monday off school, this is after him being home all week with strep throat. Calgon take me away.




3 comments:

  1. And just saw my face in these pics! Scary! I didn't look to hard at the pictures before I posted obviously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shoes are great! And for $26, that's a steal! :)

    ReplyDelete